
I can't help but to share this funny pic. My colleague forwarded this just now, and it's sooo freakish funny(at least for me....)
Must be his first time sitting in a plane.....
The first time I sat inside a plane was 15 years ago. I remember being soooo excited in the plane..At that time, being onboard was something very exclusive. It's not cheap and all.. So, i kept my head high throughout the whole journey..hehehehee.. ya ya ya.. i was vain, gotta admit that.
But now, being in one is nothing anymore. Everyone can afford to fly to any destination of their desire (or need)...So, yah.. no big deal about it anymore...
Must be his first time sitting in a plane.....
The first time I sat inside a plane was 15 years ago. I remember being soooo excited in the plane..At that time, being onboard was something very exclusive. It's not cheap and all.. So, i kept my head high throughout the whole journey..hehehehee.. ya ya ya.. i was vain, gotta admit that.
But now, being in one is nothing anymore. Everyone can afford to fly to any destination of their desire (or need)...So, yah.. no big deal about it anymore...
ehehehe, kesian dat guy.
ReplyDelete;p
i know it's funny tapi kesian la him
ReplyDeletethere's always a first time in whatever we do maaa..kesian him of course, but mmmm..ahahahhaa...(there you go again, dee! berserk laugh ..fugly!! )
ReplyDeletethanks you two docs.. hehehehee... for reading my blog... i know it's crappy, and lintang pukang.. will try to improvise.. :)