Friday, November 21, 2008

In Search of Christmas Mood

"Joy to the world, the Lord has come..Let us receive the King!...." it's my colleague's message tone. Wow, she's in the Christmas mood already. Aiyo! Christmas Day is coming in approx a month. Last year i was so Christmas Day-spirited that i started to shop for Christmas two months before the day.

But this year, the mood is not there yet. I don't know why. Could it be because this Christmas, Daddy still can't walk? Or because I won't be able to hear Mr. Boo's voice? Or maybe because this year I have lesser friends at my worktown than last year? :(

Anyway, just wan't to share with you my favourite Christmas song lyric... What's your favourite Christmas song?

White Christmas
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten,
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

5 comments:

  1. i lurveeeeeeeeeee xmas!!..i'll be away in kl for xmas.as usual never at home for the day and it's a tradition to celebrate it elsewhere for us..i like all i want for xmas....is you and definitely mimi's version

    ReplyDelete
  2. and dun forget to 'jenguk' my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that song too!
    and dont worry, for sure i'll jenguk yr blog.. :) thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee...what happen to your dad? Is he paralyzed? My sympathy to you. And guess what? I don't celebrate it this year too coz my fr in law had just passed away this year. Sad...though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no.. he's not paralyzed.. thank GOd for that.. fractured pelvic bone and femur bone... broke some small2 ankle bones too... right now he's still limping, and still under physiotheraphy...

    am trying to put up the mood by listening to Christmas songs at each time...but, sigh...the spirit's of festival is not there.. and it's getting faded away...

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails