Friday, December 26, 2008

My last day of being a 24

I consider the day, December 24th, as a lucky- really lucky- day...

Me and my sister went to The Spring shopping mall here in Kuching for a last minute Christmas-pressies shopping. Arrived there after having through a massive traffic jam at its junction towards the parking bay, only to find out that the parking place at both the basement and outside was full... damn....With all the sceptical thoughts in my head, fearing that i might get a ticket for parking my car at yellow line, I shocked it away and just parked at the road curb. (yup, it's a yellow line )..

Two hours of wandering the mall and a phone call from mom, we decided to go back home. Not before taking pictures at the big Christmas tree outside the mall. Ah, that's my sister( in the pic) looking for the items she bought which fell down underneath the Christmas tree bushes when she decided to put her stuff at the top of the bushes. Poor girl, she had to find a hole to get underneath

As we walked toward our car, we saw a police car. With a silent siren. Both the officers on- duty were writing summoned ticket to a car parked at a yellow line. U'oh. I'm dead. For sure my car kena already...I was sooooo damn sure... damn damn damn... There goes my bonus...... Me and sister jogged to my car, for i know my car will surely has a white ticket at its wiper.

YESSS!! NO SUMMONED TICKET!!!!!!

Just as we took off from the parking spot, the same police car arrived and started to write tickets to two cars parked in front of me previous on. I was soooooooo lucky, was I not? hehehehehehe.....

A lot of small small lucky thingy happen to me on my birthday eve, which i don't think it's interesting enough to tell here. But all I can say, I had a good time being a 24, and hopefully my 25 will be a great year.

As a start, I got many many stuff I had wanted, as my Birthday and Christmas gift. The DKNY perfume, watch( not cheap at all!), nice jeans (which showed off my butt sillouhette as told by him.hahahahah), make up palette(yay!!!), necklaces, bracelets, and the some other stuff. And of course, this :

I'VE BEEN WANTING THIS SINCE 2 MONTHS AGO. She told me that it's so not easy to find, considering it's always a sold out novel currently. Although the cover is not of its original cover, but still!!!! THANKS Lil' SIS!

HAVE A WONDERFUL MERRY CHRISTMAS PPL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails