Friday, January 30, 2009

Last night....

"You know what?.. Sometimes before I sleep, I find myself staring at the ceiling and thanking God that you are in my life now." He paused. " I love you so so much", he continued.

My cheeks were blushing hard after that. Simple words, but they made their way to my heart fast.

I slept with a huuuuuuuuuuuuugggeeeeee grin on my face last night, ignoring the heavy pours outside.

Love you too, Boo.

2 comments:

  1. Hey hi..your idea in everything makes me amaze.Keep doing things like this.By the way i am Ramya.i have added your link to my Blog,i hope you will do the same and share ur ideas with me.Bye.HAVE A GREAT DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys for the encouraging words, Bali and Ramya... :)
    Surely will visit your Blog too..

    Good day ahead!

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails