Thursday, March 5, 2009

I love you, Pa.

My dad is going back to his office again!(work work work) YAY!!! But ya la, he'll still gonna be in his wheelchair and all. At least he's outta house again, rite?. I bet he sure am glad. He's been stuck in the house for like, 6 months? Sampai selalu complain sakit dada because asyik duduk jer..

He's due for another operation this June. To replace the pelvic bone which didn't manage to be attached on its own like normal case..After that? He'll be back on his feet, I'm positive about it! yerp yerp yerp...

Pray for him ya!

Pic taken 2 months before the accident..

8 comments:

  1. thanks Willie :)

    yes, Mel.. it's in Punda..He suka korek kolam ikan bapaknya(my granddad)..bapaknya mesti angol mun bapakku datang.. hehehehe..that pic was taken last gawai...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know where this is. we (ur other grandmas and grandpas) used to go here too when we were kids, kenak kangau inik ku ngasoh pulai!!! hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything gonna be okay..:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel:hahahaa.. ya kah? nya meh.. manchal mai masa budak... kekekeke..

    Floe, thanks.. oh ya, you should blog about that stupid ^$%%@&$&% dude la...

    ReplyDelete
  5. just said a lil prayer for him. hope you're coping well. cann't wait for the potluck to see you babe! hihi

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's very thoughtful of you, Reen.. :) thanks, love...

    I can't wait to see you too!! yay Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails