Sunday, April 5, 2009

I just don't get it....

I just don't understand Boyfriends/Husbands who carry their partners handbag/tote/whatever bag-us-girls-use-while-shopping during normal outing. Seriously man! I just don't get it. It doesn't make sense to me. What could it be in their mind while they're carrying the so-very-girlish bag?? PROUD??I mean COME ON!! That's not what we call a gentleman laaaa... Don't you feel it's a bit ridiculous to be carrying the Hello Kitty handbag that was supposed to be at your girlfriend's shoulder. I know la you think it's dang sweet to help your girl carrying her stuff, but not the handbags la.. Have some pride, man! Honestly, ( I don't care if you think I'm being judgemental over this matter or what), I see these type of men as some bunch of faggots!

OK, it's fine if your girlfriend/spouse is wearing an arm-sling cause she fell down at her house toilet. That is something acceptable. Or maybe the girlfriend has too many stuff in her hands that she really needs help with the handbag. But wouldn't it be much more nicer to help carrying the stuff instead??

And girls, please don't bully your boyfriend in such a way. Handbags/ totes/ clutches are also included in our personal accessories. Just like the earring or bangles or even the attire we're wearing. We don't expect our partner to "help" us by wearing our bangles just because we feel it's too much burden on our arms, do we? Geez.. Why do you think you bought the bag in the first place? So much trouble choosing the right bag, from its colour, to the size even to how many pockets it has inside, and then you go and ask your male partner to carry it for you?? I mean, it's okay la to ask your partner to help you to carry your laptop bag, or your knapsack, or maybe a universal- gender sling bag. But your LV imitation handbag? your oh-so-cantik GUESS bag?? AIYOOOO!

Isk isk... sad scenario.. woman, baik tak payah bawa beg dowh...

p/s: sorry la for those yang terasa... Like i said earlier on, I JUST DON'T GET IT.

10 comments:

  1. oh, oh, btw there's a case. me n a two hsemates went to spring last year saw this guy brought his gf's handbag. guy's quite handsome, his gf wasnt. so i kinda made face upon seeing that and guess wat? the gf kinda told her bf i was pissed and d next thing, kena jeling the bf. they messed with the wrong person there bcause I'm a bitch so i snared at him back until they vanished from my sight. carrying ur gf's handbag and called for a fight with a gal?? he shouldnt play along! completely RIDICULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! good!! you stood on your ground girl!!!! these kind of couple, dang ridiculous right?? i mean, ya ya they're showing a stupid Public Display Affection, but that's just so wrong... blurgghhhhh.... pink handbag so more, Devil!!!!! YUKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uih? I do carry my wife's handbag you know? Hahah that's when she has to carry her baby and umbrella. Kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, how do you feel ya? care to share? gotta get some point of view from those who's in it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sometimes ask my man to carry my handbag,when I have my hands full.But not like go around the shopping mall and all,that would be considered as bullying!Handbags are made for women,if they ask their man to carry it around,then it must be one of those cheap handbags that they're not very proud to be seen carrying hahahahaha...But then again, as long as the man doesn't complain,its not that big of a deal anyway,right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have something in common here :)

    Rgds,
    Adan

    ReplyDelete
  7. thumbs up dee!!i also just dont get it:P

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha your words echoed my thoughts. women with babies should just bring their important small stuff in diaper bags. those kinda bags these days aint too shabby either. that way, the hubby wont look so ridiculous carrying one just incase they need to switch hands on the baby. other than that is a BIG no no. else, they might as well wear their woman's skinny jeans while they're at it. talking bout who's wearing the pants in the relationship ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahahhahahahah! i second yr saying all the way, lady ath!!.. damn hillarious man..

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails