Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hot People...

I've been thinking about doing this post since two days ago. I have this urge to let it out, but somehow I can't seem to find words to put it in place.. If you think this post mind sound like a whine to you or something, so be it.

My male friend asked me few months back, whether i have any hot gal friends to be introduced to him back in my homeland here. I thought for a while, and said yes. But I told him that all them are either somewhere out of Malaysia or are attached with their partners. He said okay and reminded me to introduce any single and available AND hot girl friends should i have one in mind.

The truth is, I don't have any hot girl friends . I mean, yes of course I know some of them, but they're only an acquaintance, which I doubt they too have me in their thoughts. My younger days was very innocent. My teenage year was the worst. I can't seem to gain weight( at all!) and was dealing with sensitive skin problem that time. My self- esteem was at its lowest that time, that there was this one time a boy confessed to me that he had a huge crush on me, I laughed my head off, right in front of him! I thought he was pulling a prank on me, or being sarcastic at me for looking much less than my other girl peers. Man, you should have the look of his face when I told him he was being ridiculous and that there's absolutely NO for cintan cintun while in secondary school.. He avoided me since that day until we finished studying there 3 years later.

Alamak, terbabas la pulak the story......

Like I said, I don't have hot friends. When people refer to HOT PPL, it means that they have hot bodies, they are very social, they are loud, they being the example of how to wear grandma's dress but still can pull it off and look even much hotter. And of course these hot ppl are those who hit the club more often that we do. I don't have that kind of friends. My matriculation college years were wonderful. Met some of those belonged to the "hot ppl" category, but never befriended them... I never club until my final year in university 4 years ago. Tina made me! :) My ex- boyfriend clubbed too back then, but he became anti- social after he met me. Told me that he didn't want to show me off to his friends at club, fearing they'd sought after me. As if that's gonna happen... Speaking about Tina, I miss that girl. She died 2 years ago after battling with cancer for a year. May her soul rest in peace.

Many hot ppl I know start their traits of becoming one of those hotties in their university or college years. They have the freedoms in the world anyway. Well, my time came later. But it was only a brief, that I didn't get to know any hot ppl. I went back home to my hometown and stayed put, being too homey and stuff. NOW only I got my freedom back, and got to know fantastic man who taught me everything about how to be a hottie, and for sure, made me feel like one.

My self- esteem is pretty much like how it was 10 years ago, but other than that, I'm all good. I'm not a hottie, but I do know some now.. And still, they're only my acquaintance. Truth told, if my friend had asked me if i have any beautiful friends for him to know, then my answer will be a definite and an honest YES. My friends, they're all beautiful. They're physically beautiful and emotionally gorgeous. They may not be someone you can find mingling with others in any clubs in town or wearing something provocative to attract other's attention, but they're beautiful in their own way......

See? I don't even know how to end this post...... Sorry. By the way, I hope you get what I mean....

8 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...you seemed similar to my wife. She thought she's not hot or as beautiful as others and she does not go for clubbing or socialize a lot .Well, guess what? many guys are looking for this type of girl too. Such as myself. My wife is average in many other aspects, but she's beautiful in many other aspects, inwardly and outwardly. She rejected me for a few times, but then she realised I am the one. Hehehe...

    Ala cool la...jgn compare yourself to others. And your friend ingat pompuan cantik jak. Mesti nafsu besar ya. Uwahahaha just kiddo! Cheers ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eheee... sweet.. i guess you were right. This all came from me analyzing too much of those unnecessary comparing me and others... Well, thank God the feeling don't come that often.eheeee... gonna look back at this blog entry someday in the future, and think how stupid i was to even talk abt this thing here..

    thanks ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Hot! (Paris Hilton style, haha!)

    Seriously, beautiful post. Thoughtful, nothing petty. Just don't be Hot blogger on the prowl, i'll tell Jon.. haha!

    xoxo
    Ms Grossie the Urban Hermit ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're my super hawt friend, babe! so happy to have you in my life.... miss story2 with you..we'll do it soon again aite!...

    takyah bagitau dia. he doesn't even know this site exist (i think?)..

    so, now you're Ms. Grossie? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot...very general :) not every1 like that typical type to 'hotness'. After all....no matter how 'hot' that person is....she is still the same anatomically....trust me...being in my dept i work in now....i saw the typical 'hot' gal is same jak. hahaha....or sometime even 'so-not-hot' after i come across this kind of person. hehe...if u get what i mean laahh....(from Obsgyn POV)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, m the Gross Girl, as opposed to Gossip Girl ;p... lame... i AM! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*...Dee..you're definitely the hawt one..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahhaha..... thank you thank you (bowing down to ya'll) .. funny la.. now that i'm reading this post again, it's so kelakar why that kinda thinking was even there at the first place..

    i like yr POV, NY.. missed our gossip2ing thingy, lady ath and you ms Floe,you're fire-hot-burning type of gal! :)

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails