Why whenever I see pictures of those my friends who were celebrating their big day, their glow in the faces, I feel like I want one too... But I'd quickly withdraw that thought because i guess.... it's too soon ??.. it's not like i'm afraid of commitment or as such, but somehow there's a little voice in me that ask me to slow down the thought...
But all in all, it's all good..... i'll experience the same too sooner or later..
Pic courtesy of wedding.netP/s: Mr Willie! don't say anything aa! hahahhahaa....
well, it's in my thought.. you'll be having the same thought when you're 26.. :) whatmore when you think you've basically everything needed to move to another step.. Degree? Checked. Stabil career? Checked. Money? Checked. Car? Checked... I guess that thought is like a hobby that fills up the free time... :)
ReplyDeletei'm okay about marriage...the best thing happens when you least expecting it.
Yea , i do beleive that you will have happiness!
ReplyDeletegee.. thanks stranger.. :)... i believe the same too :)
ReplyDeletehi. this is my first time coming to your blog, trailing from coffee girl. i've been thru the same phase as you.. what with our biological clock ticking away. now that it has been confirmed, i just wished that thing can be a bit slower, so i can savor all the moment. anyway, enjoy your wedding planning!
ReplyDelete