Monday, August 17, 2009

Gloomy Monday....


I.Don't.Like.This.Monday...

Body.Sore.And.Tired.
Mentally.Fatigued.

I.Want.To.Go.Home.And.Just.Lie.Down.

Just.To.Stare.At.The.Ceiling.

And.Count.Sheeps.So.That.I.Can.Be.In.Dreamland.

Where.Impossible.Becomes.Possible.........



4 comments:

  1. ei, boring kerja di MOH kah? h1n1 virus merayau rayau eh, sik takut kah? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sik juak boring la.. today is excerptional.. sebab monday blues...
    ya, i know H1N1 is all over the place. everyday kawan2 sitok pergi buat inspection ILI kat sekolah2 for that...
    takut ya, sik juak... more to bimbang...

    how was yr Malacca trip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all want to do those things... I wish, every single day.. that I could just stay in bed and only go to work when I want to..

    Yes... I am lazy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahhhahaaaa....it happened only yesterday.. other days were filled with happy wakeup smile.. :) i.e today! i woke up with a laugh. for i dreamt of my stupid bitch malu2 datang to approach me...hillarious!

    cyril, it is certified here (by me) that you are lazy! hahahhaha....

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails