Friday, September 11, 2009

104 days and counting!!

It's 104 days to go!!! For Christmas Day, of course! I'm in the mood for Christmas ody.. I can't wait for Christmas shopping. Me and my sisters are going for "maxi dress" theme this year.. hehehhehe...

And it's on that day of this year that I'll turn 26. woo hoo!!..Another 3 years and there'll be a big figure 3(!!) in front of my age.. I think I'm aging gracefully.(hehehhehe). When I had just turned 21, I dreaded every single day eversince, fearing of that 30. I felt old and kept thinking that in another 9 years I'll be like super old.Small patty stuff happens and I blamed them all to Fate. Things changed last year, eversince my parents' accident...Since then, I see my life in a better way. Things happen for a reason(or maybe two! :) ). We don't always live in sunnies, there'll be times that clouds give thunders and lightnings.

We will always fall and stumble along our way, but we gotta get up and acknowledge the areas where we once fell....Nobody in this world is perfect, no one will ever be. We're lucky we're given a chance to live in this place He borrowed us. So, live life as He would like us to be. I can't say much about forgiving past, because I'm still carrying a very small bad past. Rest assure, I'll put a real closure on it real soon! It's not healthy to hold any grudges to anyone, I'm well aware of that..

Anyhooooo, Merry Christmas in advance to ya'll!!! Hopefully I can celebrate have a white Christmas Day in the future..Santa, fly me to North Pole... :)


(Silent night, Holy Night, all is calm, all is bright...)

4 comments:

  1. I wish I can look at life like you did.
    Its not easy, But i'll keep trying.
    Thanks for sharing this.
    It cheers me up despite all this medicines and jabs
    Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy : I can't say i know how you're feeling at this very moment. Being hospitalised, with all that drugs injected in you..But in a way, I kinda understand why you have that perspective on life...I'll pray for your health being and I have faith that you will get through all these..
    I hope to see you in person someday real soon.. :) i believe in that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe in that too! You and I are probably just a 40 minutes drive apart. ^.^
    I'll be fine.
    I have faith. I hope. I believe.

    Aza Aza Fighting!
    Ü

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait for christmas too de.. arghh..

    eda

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails