Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fire and Ice....... Eclipse

Some say the world will end in fire,

Some say in ice.

From what I've tasted of desire

I hold with those who favor fire.

But if it had to perish twice,

I think I know enough of hate

To say that for destruction ice

Is also great

And would suffice


Robert Frost



I'm starting the third chapter of Twilight Saga, Eclipse. Had this book since February this year, but somehow I just couldn't find a leisure time to really sit down and read it. Everytime I start nooking into my novels, there sure will be interruption. geez...


Wish me luck this time... :P

3 comments:

  1. hehehe...yeah. hard to find the 'real time' for reading eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Min :hahahahhahaa... ya baruk.... belum gik kawin. juggling with family and career.. habis la habis.. ku rasa mok beri target la baca buku setahun... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd love this. I think so far, my favourite book among all is actually Eclipse. :D Love it!

    have fun reading it!

    My current read: The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. Good read! Food for the Soul Ü

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails