
" I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough. We must apply. Being willing is not enough. We must do. "
Leonardo Da Vinci.
A man with a mind way beyond everyone during his time that made him one great inventor. A man with an intense imagination, carving the work into a canvas, thus made him one great painter. A man, full with passion curiosity of how knowledge can give more than anything could, explored the anatomy of any living creatures, mking him one of the great anatomist, scientist and botanist ever lived. A musician, sculptor and Mathematician.. just to name a few....
A man who gave the world The Da Vinci's Code movie few years ago, for the mysterious, mischievious characters in his paintings. If he had intentions to play prank with our mind, to help us to reach into a place in our brain where we thought ridiculous thoughts would be, well, ridiculous and twisted them into something believable...he had succeeded.....at least for me....
Which is why I was soooooo thrilled when I read about Daniel giving away 100 free admission tickets to see the real deal of Leonardo da Vinci. 188 masterpices will be displayed at National Science Centre from October 1, 2009 to January 2010..You too can win the free ticket. Read Daniel's blog here to know how to win the tickets..
So, Dan, pls pls give me the free tix! Because I think, no, I KNOW I'll be checking on his great arts more than once! :)
Congrats! You just won 2 tickets! :-D
ReplyDeleteWoah! I want too!
ReplyDelete*scooting by Daniel's Blog right this mo!*
i never did understand his painting, but then, maybe im not of the artistic in mind. :-) anyway, thanks for following my blog! :-)
ReplyDelete