We've been eyeing the tonnes of gift placed at that living room corner right after everyone had put their shares there. My two little siblings kept on checking the gifts and squeeked in excitement when they found theirs. "When can we open?".. "In a while," Mom replied.
OPEN PRESENT TIME!( we opened them after dinner on the 25th.)... But instead of everyone barging and digging into the piles of gifts, we took turns. We started with the youngest one, my 11 year old brother. I told him to unwrap the one I had him as the last. When he opened it, his expression changed. There's nothing but a whole bunch of tomato ketchup small packets from McD. I told him to dig deeper, when he then found a note. "Find yr pressie in kitchen store. Now!" He went into a blur mode that I had to ushered him to the kitchen. He still was blank on what to look at inside the store... I had to give him a real specific instruction on the location of the present.
After a while, his eyes found something woody. I told him to pulled it out. "A SKATEBOARD!!!!" whoaaahhh.. His face expression was priceless! "My happiest Christmas ever!" He then gave me a thank-you peek on my cheeks and started to play with his new toy. 
He was actually kinda sad earlier the day when he didn't see any wrappings that resembles the shape of a skateboard being wrapped and put at the Christmas tree. Mom told me that he later hinted her to get him one since Mom promised him that she'll buy him one should no one give him that as present. Aaa, I love seeing him happy and smiley. My only brother ma...
All in love, everyone were happy with their gifts. I got double the presents of everything since my birthday falls on Christmas Day! hehehehee.. Happy Birthday to Me!! I'm officially 26. woot woot! the 25 was a great year to me, but I'm looking forward to see what this 26 has to offer. hehehe..and it's my last year of having a Ms. in front of my name. (hopefully thing goes well!)... Oh ya, I got Crocs shoes, clutch, makeup set, handphone cover and many more( and I love the ceramic piggy bank my sis gave me).. happy giler.. hehehe.. And the rest of my family members got themselves bags, backpacks, security lock for car..mmm..what else aah? ...banyak2 lagi la! hohoho
Have the Merriest Christmas of all, ya'll! (I can't wait to get pressies from The Fiance. Meeting him after New Year...Still didn't manage to celebrate Christmas/my Birthday and New Year even after 3 years together.. :( )
it sure feel OTT to receive christmas pressies ya? even at this age, i feel the same wa i felt when i was a kid myself. :)
ReplyDeletemerry christmas!
yerp!! :) age is not a factor for, anything! hehee..
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas too, C. Carol :) and oh! happy new year 2010
Merry Christmass Dee!
ReplyDeletehope you had a blessed one and may the New Year brings you a whole bundle of joy to celebrate!
p/s: I think what you did for your brother was uber sweet! ^.^
hey Cindy! Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you sweetie.. didnt see you for quite some time, where have you been?
ReplyDeleteHow was yr Christmas?
thanks for the thought.. I'm learning to pick up skating too now.ehee
Hey Dee (:
ReplyDeleteSorry I've been MIA as of late.
MY dad just passed away on 31st Dec. and the couple of months before that havent exactly been a smooth ride either.
I hope you're well.
<3