Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You swept me off my feet....


OOOh la la.. How can you not fall in love with a guy that looks like this?

Jensen,.... oooooh Jensen.... you're toooooo goood-looking...

You've "Supernatural-ed" me, Jensen.... aaaa..

5 comments:

  1. ep...ep...ep...nanti your tunang jeles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. Like what Agent Sarah Walker of Chuck did to me =P

    ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to admit, i have a VERY indecent obsession towards one of the Series star from TrueBlood too.... lol. Sigh*** i can understand your feelings here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CG : I was all abt Supernatural the whole CNY holiday.. yeah, i know! hahahhaha..

    Willie : He knows ody.. It somehow motivates him to lose more weight.. so that the bakal bini will dump Jensen outta mind kot.. hehehe.. Life works in mysterious way somehow..

    Cyril : ehe...you DO know! and my man is into Jennifer Love Hewitt..

    Sunshine : yeah!!! I'm still drooling abt him now..

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails