Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dee an old lady?

~1 hour ago~

" Do you wanna go out tonight? Party at KABLAMM*(not real club name) Club. Apparently, their theme for the night is "Couples Night" and my friends are inviting us to go. Wanna go? "

I said no. Told my sister that I wouldn't mind if it's on weekend night, but not at weekdays when I have to work the next day. But when I think back, I was a party- goer few years back. Regardless of the day(or can I say night?). Why is it so hard to do the same lately?..Last time, it was party hard and yet I still have the strength to wake up few hours after hitting the bed.

Sigh.. I guess I'm just too old to do that stuff already.. hahahhahaha



4 comments:

  1. me tua pada usia ttp jiwa still muda....heheehhehehe....nang setan nak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aok ehs... ko nang setan.. hahaha..
    boley sik aku join kesetanan ko ya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno why im not getting your updates lah Pris. :(

    Anyways, as we age, I guess there are other priorities than having late night outs on weekdays.
    I dont usually go clubbing for the sake of wanting to go out. Normally my night outings are only when there are good friends around who happen to wanting to have fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah.. when you put it like that, it makes sense..
    Used to club a lot last time.. but now, even kawan ajak pun fikir banyak kali..

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails