When I was a teenager, I used to scowl and cringed when people thought my mom is my sister. She looked young and sweet. Even until now people still think that she's my sister, but I'm kinda proud of that statement. She does still look very much young even though she turned 48 last week. I'm sorry Ma, for not being able to be there during your birthday. I thought I can go back home this weekend, but you can give the blame to my Minister, since I'm appointed as his liaison officer for his visit here. :(
You told me via our phone conversation last night that you were okay and just are eager to see me this Gawai holiday. Thank you Ma for always being understanding. :)
Anyway, here I am, dedicating this blog entry for you Ma, to wish you a belated birthday and Happy Mother's Day...I love you Ma, forever and always. Muaks!
That's so sweet :) I'm sure mom is VERY proud of you. So young jadi liaison officer :)
ReplyDeleteHi Lizee! Thanks for the words. Happy Mother's Day to you ya :)
ReplyDelete