Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello? it's 11PM already... Stop the Halo!


What is it with my neighbours next door? They've been playing that Halo song (by Beyonce) for 3 nights in a row, repetitively, for no less than 2 hours. I mean, I understand obsession over a stuff. But not like this, and it's a bit disturbing, with the volume all up!

Sigh..

Now where's that pillow again?... gotta cover my ears.

3 comments:

  1. A year after the album hit the store? Your neighbor has serious problem... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee.. I'm not even Kidding, but my neighbour has a Tamil Song on REPEAT. and it's SO loud, i feel as though the radio is in my room. Literally. :| I do not mind the song, but i mind the volume :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi : they indeed do.. wiring in the brain dah terputus satu dua kot..

    Sunshine : OMG.. that's even worse! I can never imagine having to hear tamil over and over again... gosh!

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails