Sunday, May 9, 2010

You have been tagged!!!!


1. Ucap terima kasih & letakkan link orang yang memberi award ini.

Terima kasih Lizee, for the tag as well as the award :)

2. Nyatakan 7 perkara tentang diri anda.

~1. I'm fanatic about Supernatural TV series. This craziness started less than 2 months ago when I first watched an episode of the TV series that one Tuesday late night. I was never a fan, and thought the series was a horror crap movie. Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki were never once was in my mind frame before that night. And right after that first episode, I bought Season 1 and Season 2 on that same week. I'm one of their millions huge fan now!! Especially Dean Winchester's character played by J.Ackles. The Hubby knows about this maniac, and he, well, he's dealing with it. eheeee..

~2. I am one fierce driver, especially here at this worktown. I can tailgate a car that annoys me until they get uneasy and give free ways. But worry not! I know my limit though. I wouldn't want to put myself into trouble by unleashing my ego side to the wrong type of people.

~3. Until now, I'm still proud of how The Hubby proposed to me. Yeah, I gotta say that I'm a bit cocky about it and still thinks that I deserve to brag on the whole story. I mean, come on. How often do you get to hear Malaysian being proposed in front of the public (at Laundry, The Curve, eating table outside), with a big banner held by The Hubby's besties, complete with a saxofonist. And oh, it was recorded with a proper video camera. Too bad The Star press didn't make it to the proposal, else it would have been acknowledged throughout the whole Malaysia! ehee..Here's the STORY.

~4. I always feel guilty whenever I receive expensive gifts from anyone, even though it is meant for my birthday present.

~5. My English vocab is all lintang pukang. I wish it could have been better, but I'm all sloth about reading any grammar enriched English book. My source of English readings are only from the websites, magazines and reference books (that if I need to find some info for my work matter)

~6. I can be a real grumpy girl, and that is one of my side that I myself still can't figure out why since the grumpiness can be triggered over petty issues. I always remember to thank God for sending The Hubby into my life, though, as he is one of the very few who can handle me well on this matter.

~7. I was born on Christmas Day 26 years ago. By right, my birthday was supposed to be on February 20th, 1984. The story was my mom and dad were on their way to kampung for Christmas on the day, when Ma suddenly had her water broke and they changed their destination to the hospital. Pa told me that I weighed only 1.54kg when I was born, and he was the one who took care of me when I was in the incubator for 22 days. Ma only saw me after that incubation period. And oh! I'm their eldest child! :)

3. Pass kepada 15 orang award ni.

Ok.. let me see if I have 15 people to be awarded.



Cindy -
http://iamyoursunshine87.blogspot.com/
BCJ -http://borneolady16.blogspot.com/
Nieza- http://toughsoftcentredcookie.blogspot.com/
Cass http://lovenhopenlove.blogspot.com/
Rach- http://java-joy.blogspot.com/
Nick- http://nicksuneo796.blogspot.com/
Min - http://nynekokawaii.blogspot.com/
EE- http://eserey.blogspot.com/
Sai http://ceritadarineraka.blogspot.com/
Cyril http://cyrildason.com/
Flo -http://theibangirl.blogspot.com/


I don't have 15 names here, but I think this will do. You may do this tagged award with your own time. no rush here :)

4. Beritahu kepada 15 orang yang bertuah ni bahawa diorang dapat award ni.

You guys are rewarded with this reward!..





And to my gal bloggers :




Now, start the listing!! Am waiting for them... :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I think you're the first person who responded to the tagging. Hehe.

    Very interesting detail you have here. Especially the proposal part and your birthday. So do you always get two presents on your birthday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would still be talking about my proposal 20 years down the road if it's anything like yours bah. It was so sweet of your hubby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizee: hehehe.. cepat kan?..And yes, I do receive two presents on my birthday. Am i lucky or what? ehe

    C. Carol : hehehee... tell me about it. I can still remember the night as if it happened yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe... I'll do this tag soon.. wait for it :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cyril: Can't wait! cepat cepat eh.

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails