Monday, July 5, 2010

When It's 26 days to go...


I know that I'm going to be one unhappy bride..


I just know.......




7 comments:

  1. Ala why Dee?
    I'm sure things are getting pretty tense right now. But I hope nothing that serious to make you an unhappy bride.
    I pray not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont wish for that!

    its just the ups n downs of the process to the big day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. you should be happy. Think of "malam pertama"! Hahahah! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHY do you say that? Wedding jitters ka Dee?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol : Thank you dear.

    NY: Yes, I know.. I know..

    CJane: eheee.. I think I'll have to pass on that malam pertama. sure tired one.haha

    Cyril: *Inhale..exhale....*

    Lizee : Dunno.. I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trust me..after you say I DO.. you will laugh looking and reading this post back.. you will think ..OMG how silly can i be.. :).

    You wont be one unhappy bride, but you will be the happiest person on your big day..cos you are marrying the man of your life gurl!

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails