Thursday, April 28, 2011

Movies for Labour Day Weekend

Been a while!!!!

Anyway, if you're looking for some nice movies to watch during this long Labour Day weekend, I recommend you;
1. Dilemma, starring Vince Vaugh
2. The Next Three Day, starring Russell Crowe

'Dilemma' movie is about how a guy can really care about his best buddy that he will do just about anything to his bestfriend, even if it means that he has to hide about the truth that he saw his bestfriend's wife cheating on her husband. But the fact
that it actually eats him up inside that makes the story worth the watch.. I won't be a spoil here, you just have to watch it yourself. Mind you, it's not really a comedy movie but there's some scenes that's hillarious. Somehow, I can imagine being on his shoe, to have to protect your friend's feeling but at the same you just feel helpless. I'd say 3.4/5 star.



Speaking of helpless, that's the main key of the second movie that I had mentioned above. The Next Three Day is about how a man would do anything, just anything, to get his wife the life that she had lost when she was accused of murdering her own boss. The movie becomes more interesting when he went all out by trying to kidnap her out from the county jail. Man, you guys really must watch this movie. And it's Russell Crowe we're talking about here. Remember American Gangster and Gladiator? I'm giving this movie a 4.0/5 star!
Ok! Let me know what you think of those movies if you have watched them previously or this weekend (perhaps). Would love to know your review about it!

Till then!!

DeeLoner ;P

1 comment:

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails