Monday, April 9, 2012

April Story

And I'm entering the third trimester now. Gah! How time flies!

And I've ballooned to over 60kg! From someone who had never experience hitting the 50kg on weighing scale, to a shoot up of 18kg heavier! Been having leg cramps and heartburn lately, and a walk in the mall is not without stopping every 15 minutes just to stand still or even sitting down.

The baby inside is all about doing the somersaulting or just kicking. Can't wait to see the tots.

On the other note, my worklife has been slightly less headache ever since my Unit has a new Head of Unit. She is more attentive and I have to admit she has the genuine quality to become a leader. She thinks ahead and can come up with brilliant ideas. I am kind of glad that she is around, especially right now, with my movement being limited from the bulge and not being able to deal much with chemicals.

So many things to rant about, but I'm so in rush to submit my monthly report via email. Blog soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails