Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pride and Joy

I better hurry before she wakes up.

Damn.. So much to tell but dunno where to start..

Who wakes up?.. Emily... Emily, my daughter.. O wait, I have not put any blog about her yet, have I?

Here's a pic after pushing Emily out of her comfort surrounding into a real world, rejoiced by The Hubby and I. It was a  3-day ordeal with not a bit of cheerful experience until she was out of me. Her birthday? June 8th.

Alamak! She is crying already :( continue soon?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats again Dee! She shares the same birthday with my kid bro..well, 32 years gap that is. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. we will catch up soon hokay?.. i will bring Lil Em to see her Aunt Carol

      Delete
  2. congrats dear!!! lamak sik jumpa.....teringin nak jumpa ur baby....cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we have met.. awkwardly at The Spring the other day. herheheheeh

      Delete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails