.jpg)
Akhirnya, saya pergi jogging jua.... This time the initiative came from my own will... Normally, the jogging happen only when I'm attending courses, where you have jogging as one of the sport activities, or jogging just to teman my housemates (now exhousemates) who needed to shed some kilos.
My first jogging of this year! Hahaha. Last year, the amount of evenings I spent for jogging can be counted with only one hand.. TERUK! I know I'm one unhealthy skinny girl. Never exercise. Eh, adalah! I played hula-hoop a lot at home la dulu...
But anyway, it felt sooooooooooooo good! And after the jogging session, me and sis continued playing on the grass . Trying to stand on both hands with legs in the air. Aaaa, reminded me of my kiddy time.
My weekend was somewhat healthy. How about yours?
hehehe...i jogged too yesterday..Tanjung batu...1st time i when there after so many years...haha..teruk kan!!!
ReplyDeleteJgn jgn the first and the last. Hahaha
ReplyDeleteheheheeh. .teruk gik dari aku eh.. :)
ReplyDeleteeh, Sir....it won't be the last, i promise!!! in fact, i went jogging again yesterday...errr, more to brisk walk la actually...
standing on both hands while legs on air? so,how? can you do it? i know i can't for sure!!! :D
ReplyDeleteamieyalen.cyrildason.com
where u jogged? my house is milimetres away from the jogging park and u know how i spend my free time instead. internet marathon. ahaha
ReplyDeletengehehheee...well, amiey, we always on the verge to almost-made-it but ended up hitting our bums hard on the grass. ouch!
ReplyDeleteOh, Devil...saya berjogging di waterfront sahaja... can't really do skipping regime at home anymore since i now live in a chalet. ;P