Thursday, April 30, 2009

FLU FLU....

sore throat..........mild fever.............flu......... :(


erk.... am i having swine flu?.......symptoms of this disease are just like any other ordinary flu. And the fact that I missed my influenza jab given to all us Health Dept staff just ain't helping that much. I was away for a course during that period, held last week.

*other symptom is - LACK OF APPETITE*

I think I'm anything but that... pigging out all the time is what I've been doing of late... teehee.. not even bad phlegm cough or running nose can stop me from that....

me- SWINE FLU FREE!!! (i KNOW so!)

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha Good you're swine flu free... No vaccins at this time... so,better be careful... :D
    *hugs* Hope you will get better soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heee :) thanks....

    yeah. no vaccin yet for this.. everyone must practise good hygiene. benefit not only during times like this, but basically for life! simple act like washing hands before eating has always been neglected... it's actually one of the essential element in our life...

    go to Ministry of Health website to keep yrself updated on this aite!... CDC website is useful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily the didn't say "STOP EATING PORK!" Kiamat dunia if it happens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well.. sure you dont have swine flu la.. dont worry. just get well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaa... of course i didnt! hahhaa....but now i avoid crowdy place. somehow i feel very insecure in a place as such lately...

    ReplyDelete
  7. nvm....:) u'll be fine. paling u just 'demam selesema siput babi' wekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHAHAHHA!!! what la you, Min!... See you next week, can? i'm on leave for a WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails