Sometimes I pity her. Like she's a real pathetic, showing off her new life and stuff without privatising her profile.( She opens her FB account for the public, dedicating the act to ME.)
But there are times (well, most of the time), I hate her. The real hypocrite...Bitching ppl when she herself is a real bitch...
Life...just suck. But then again,it helps to put the Earth at its accordingly place...
So tempted to upload her pic here, but I guess I still have empathy for a person who once "kicked me over and over again that I had no chance to get up whatmore to fight back"
I never have to explain myself to anybody..... Because the person who likes me doesn't need it. And the person who dislikes me won't believe it...
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my Randomness
thought-ey
wedding
Big Day
fun.ney
friendship-ey
laugh
Thought
Birthday
food-ey
lovey
movie
work
Stress
body issue
song-ey
LA trip
PLKN
The Hubby
emotional
game
occasion-ey
Bitch
Blogspot
Christmas
Cute
Emily
Facebook
Jensen
Love
Party
Sarawak Bloggers
Sick
Students
USA
award
baby
crib-ey
death
friendship
gloom-ey
hob-bey
holiday
honeymoon
mad
mad-dey
motherhood
new year
sarcasm.ey
smile
tips
Black
Blue
Colour
Contest
Crib
Dreamland-ey
EQ
Engagement
FWC
Favour
Free
Hari Raya
Hobby
Homey
KFC
Malaysian
Phuket
Pregnancy
Rant
Rival
Sale
Samsung
Sex
Shopping
Summer
Sweet
The Curve
Twitter
angry
blog
cake
cashier
colleague
complain
courteous
crazy
disappointed
family
hypocrite
in- laws
luck
milk
news
notic.ey
novel
power
proposal
respect
sarcastic
shirt
shooting stars
store
tired
yummy
=X
ReplyDeleteYa.. ya.. I know how u feel.. Sometimes, i wonder why some people bitch about others when they do not realize they themselve are the ultimate bitch.
ReplyDeleteYet.. when we are like really mad/upset with them, we just keep it in the heart and hope it will pass..
Daniel : ehe..
ReplyDeleteCyril : yeah, i guess. But I believe in karma. What goes arnd, comes back around...it's just the matter of time.. does this make me a bad person, when I have that kinda thought in me? what do you think?
It's weird kan how sometimes WE DO pity people like these.. I've met many but really, ignoring them is the best - at the end of the day, is it really worth our times? Kan?
ReplyDeleteMimi: second that, Mimi..ignoring them IS the best way to deal with it. and sure, they aren't at all worth our time.. it's just that, they're provoking. their act of provoking is annoying. buat bodoh jak ler.. hehe
ReplyDeleteDee, you're better than her. Don't let that bring you down
ReplyDeleteÜ
*hugs*
hi Cindy, thanks for the comforting words.. I'm cool, yeah.
ReplyDelete