Put a pen and a paper in front of me while I'm on the phone, and I'll be doing a heck job of scribbling. The longer the conversation, the more the scribbles won't make sense. I sometimes end up drawing lots and lots of smiley face icon, or be more creative like creating an art piece to beat Picasso's drawings. ehee..
Why do we have the tendency of doing so? It's like our mind is in semi- conscious mode while talking on the phone....
Ah, the pic shown is a 'decent' scribbles(at least I didnt draw a dragon or worse still a naked man ;P) I did an hour ago while I was on the phone with The Fiance.. I think it was about the US trip? ... hrmm..
how much do you want to sell this piece of art? hahahah
ReplyDeleteWe're the same! haha. and worst, doodle with whatever that was said or whatever i said... oh man.
ReplyDeleteSame here!!
ReplyDeleteBut nowadays... I tend to play more with my mouse and do it on the pc :P
Willie : No intention to sell it. Sentimental value here. hahha
ReplyDeleteCGirl : exactly, right?!
Cyril : wow.. really? kinda weird huh?
i think thats normal la kan when on the phone and given pen and paper in front of you. i do that too. you scribbled words that were uttered frm your mouth or mind like on auto-pilot mode.
ReplyDeletenaked body? perhaps if you are talking about that subject...maybe? hehe
C.Carol: yeah. I think so too, girl..and about the naked body? man, now I feel like a pervert.!hahah
ReplyDelete