I never have to explain myself to anybody.....
Because the person who likes me doesn't need it. And the person who dislikes me won't believe it...
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
As Days Crawl By.....
I'm such a lazybum! Been wanting to tell you something here, but I'm just too lazy to do the thinking and typing. I mean, come on! Is it that hard to rant about the registration of marriage I just had last Thursday?... geeez..
Whoops! yeah!... Imma married woman now.. weeeee :)
congratulations jon n dinang...
ReplyDeletecongrats my dear.. happy happy happy for u =) ko dolok owh.. haha
ReplyDeleteeda
CONGRATS!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo can call you Puan now lah? :D
oh yeah.
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!! =)
ReplyDeletesorry, lambat reply here.. see? procrastinator me! haha
ReplyDeleteCyril : thank you thank you.. hehe
Eda: yerp! sorry ah, terlangkah ko and ann..
C.Carol: Puan.. hahah.. yes, sure..
Willie: u got that right..
Amiey: thank you :)