Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Layout

How do you like this new layout? no more blue colour background. All the gadget has now moved to the left side instead of the previous right. It took me a while to get used to it, but sometimes, it's good to have changes. To see things in a different angle. Sometimes it's for the better you. :)



Anyways, I'm editing some pics of randomness, out of boredom. Perhaps I'll have ideas to write by doing so. Later!!
(Jensen R. Ackles) Such a hunk!

9 comments:

  1. If you know how to hack blogger code, you can do a lot of wonderful thing with your blog. While back i did learn a few things like hiding the above status bar. but then i move on to a self hosted blog for which i am really satisfied with.

    Changes theme once in a while is a must.It give you a new perspective and a new motivation

    ReplyDelete
  2. halu.. nice layout! hehe

    eda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timmy.. Thank you for the saying. yeah, the theme change is indeed a must.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eda : hahaha.. my loyal follower.. pahal ko sikda blog g,da?

    ReplyDelete
  5. im thinking of changing my blog theme as well but i need to wait for the long school break to do so.

    nice bah...neat looking layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dee, hehe sekda masa gik ku mok polah blog.. bz eh.. hehe.. but, i still have time to read ur blog =)

    eda

    ReplyDelete
  7. C.Carol : I love you page just as it is.. really.. thanks for the compliment. I thought so too.

    Eda: bz ha.. jumpa weekend tok? ney tauk ko boleh jadi kawan pertama yang nangga THE DRESS aku?.hehehehee...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this lay-out. Simple and pleasing to the eye. A clean look. Hey, thanks for dropping by. By the way, to answer yr 'question', other than me, there is Ah Tuong, Benghui and Bengsim who blog . There are others too but they only do an occasional post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bengbeng... Thanks for the compliment. I thought so too.

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails