I just got off the phone with The Hubby. And for the first time ever I knew him, I heard him cried. My heart ache for him. If only distance ain't the main obstacle here, I'd do what every partner do to ease the other's pain.
His bestfriend's lil brother died 3 hours ago after being cut off from a life support. He was hospitalised for overdosed and had been in a coma state for weeks. And the saddest part is that Im(The Hubby's bestie) didn't get to say goodbye to his beloved brother. He was half an hour late since he rushed down from the airport to Sg Buloh Hospital. A little too late.
The Hubby and Im has been friends since they were 9 years old and it makes sense that The Hubby grew fond with Im's family and had known the deceased brother since he was in diapers. Me, knowing The Hubby's loyalty towards his friends, i feel for him. I know Im too, a very kind- hearted and a real gentleman(he made me feel belonged to The Hubby's clique earlier my courtship with The Hubby), he took this news pretty hard. I can almost understand Im's pain. :(
May Im's brother rest in peace. I'll say a little prayer for him tonight..
I never have to explain myself to anybody..... Because the person who likes me doesn't need it. And the person who dislikes me won't believe it...
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my Randomness
thought-ey
wedding
Big Day
fun.ney
friendship-ey
laugh
Thought
Birthday
food-ey
lovey
movie
work
Stress
body issue
song-ey
LA trip
PLKN
The Hubby
emotional
game
occasion-ey
Bitch
Blogspot
Christmas
Cute
Emily
Facebook
Jensen
Love
Party
Sarawak Bloggers
Sick
Students
USA
award
baby
crib-ey
death
friendship
gloom-ey
hob-bey
holiday
honeymoon
mad
mad-dey
motherhood
new year
sarcasm.ey
smile
tips
Black
Blue
Colour
Contest
Crib
Dreamland-ey
EQ
Engagement
FWC
Favour
Free
Hari Raya
Hobby
Homey
KFC
Malaysian
Phuket
Pregnancy
Rant
Rival
Sale
Samsung
Sex
Shopping
Summer
Sweet
The Curve
Twitter
angry
blog
cake
cashier
colleague
complain
courteous
crazy
disappointed
family
hypocrite
in- laws
luck
milk
news
notic.ey
novel
power
proposal
respect
sarcastic
shirt
shooting stars
store
tired
yummy
May the Lord bless his soul. Amen.
ReplyDeletetakziah...
ReplyDeleteCyril & Saytunt : I'll convey the condolences to Im. Thanks for the thought.
ReplyDelete