Sunday, April 18, 2010


Here I am, thinking extra hard on how to create a catchy post for this Allunique contest... *tik tok tik tok...*... Can't find any inspiration to make it happen.. NADA! WRITER's BLOCK!! aiyo.. How to even stand a chance to win this contest?

The winning prize offered is worth RM1000 of Allunique's product. It's a new brand name for me, but their product is something I'm eager to try. Thalgo and Unisense(ah, this one has been around, ain't they?).. Thalgo product especially has been in a recommended list of skin regime p products of late by many local magazines. Who knows it might be THE cure for my never-ending oily face?

Okay! I've got an idea already.............

Maybe not...

:(


p/s : Read ALLUNIQUE CONTEST IN SARAWAKBLOGGERS.COM to participate the contest.. Wish me luck though!.. :)

7 comments:

  1. Here's an idea,

    Why not say why you need to go for facial?

    Heheh... can say coz its ur wedding day, u want better skin etc etc ..ehhhe... and lastly, u say that you think ALLUNIQE has the solution for you.

    Not many joining, u stand a very good chance :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, Cyril.. thanks for that.. I honestly didnt give that WEDDING matter as the pillar for the contest. like seriously..

    Hey, aren't you going for the Pullman fashion show done by the Hills Shopping Complex with those Fair and Lovely contestants?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Errr, I'm not invited, and I dont know about it..If I do know about it, I might go.. but yeah, not really into beauty pagents.

    The real beautiful girls are actually walking around, and they can't be found on stage. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. wadeh... that one liner can easily work miracle for pick up job.ehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? hahahahah... Nice.. Never thought of it that way.

    okay, that's my shout out now.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahhahaa!!(seriously laughing alone in this office room.. it's lunch break after all..)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time is ticking..and I still doesn't have the leisure of time to korek some ideas.. :(

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails