Anyway, this story I'm about to tell happened when The Hubby and I were out strolling along a shopping mall few months back. I asked him to carry my handbag as I was trying out hats and didn't want no bag to bug me. He took it, and this is what he did. ( I just had to ask him to pose for a pic..)
HAHAHAHHAHAA... You clown!!!!
And he went around the place with my bag hung around his neck. Like me, he just hates the idea of men carrying their women's handbag.
How can I not love this guy? He's funny and very spontaneous in his own way. Just last week, when I complaint to him of my sore feet after doing window shopping the whole day, he told me to climb his back. I was like what?? He looked at me like it didn't matter and told me there's nothing to be embarrassed about and there's no one in the mall that knows us except his mom and sister. And we went about doing piggy- ride for a good 10 minutes at the mall. We, including his mom, giggled the whole time. Thank God he's in rugby team, that for him my weight is nothing. You should have seen the eyes of people at the mall. They looked either puzzled or laughed with us. Ehe.. poyo? sajer jer... like how he told me earlier on, no one knows us.
What? Which shopping mall we did that piggy ride?...
Frigging Mid Valley Megamall! Hahahhahaaa...
Aiyo... Missing him like hell already. It's gonna be another 1 month till I see him again. And of course another 86 days to meet him at the altar...can't hardly wait!
I also hate the idea of men carrying womens handbag...Had always disliked it.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, in regard to being ashamed abt doing stuff in public.. I believe that if it doesnt disturb anyone, go for it :-)
but realy, john is such a sweet guy. Lucky you. I remember one incident in serian where this guy slapped his women in public. If im the woman, cerai terus.. :P
awww so sweet of your husband.
ReplyDeleteif me that, i tolak awal2...malu eh. hehehe
Aww... such a sweet man! You know, I don't really fancy seeing man carrying their woman's bag as well, but I guess sometimes they should do it - especially at times when we needed to do something (like in your case), or when I need to get the stones out off my shoes. LOL
ReplyDeleteDon't we just love funny man? Mine loves goofing around too, that sometimes I asked him to stop coz people around will start looking at him. :P
Cyril: Ehe.. The Hubby will totally agree with you. As long as it's not offensive or disturbing others, he just doesn't mind doing as such at public.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliment.. he is my sweet, sugar pie. eheee..
C.Carol : Carol, believe me, i've resisted so many times. He went telling me, " just now you complaint kan?.. no one knows us. Come on baby! embrace the life. Dont be too tied up with laws..!" .. he wanted to carry me on his shoulder, but I mati2 tolak.hahaha
CJane: True true. If the situation push us, the men can do the favour by carrying our bags. only for a few seconds kan?..
and hehehehee... spontaneous guys are simply cute! ...Not forgetting they're lovable in their own way kan?
i dun like guys bawakan the bag..siap kepit lagi sumtimes..unless emergency, forgiven la..
ReplyDeleteur incident reminds me where i walk barefoot in mid valley with mr snuggles..hahhaa...as ur hubby said..no one yang kenal pun..hehe..
dee, yeah jon is a very nice guy... i can tell walaupun brapa kali jak jumpa.. hehe.. i cant wait for ur BIG day tooooo .. argh.. haha
ReplyDeleteeda
Cas: Yeah. Unless if we're left with no choice, then what to do la..
ReplyDeleteEhe..I did the barefooting walk too once with him. He carried me terus because he knew I've dermatitis problem at the palm of my feet..
Eda: Thank you Da.. ya la hoh. baru berapa kali jak jumpa..baru malam tadi nya sebut nama ko eh..he asked whether to post the invitation card to you directly from KL.
guys holding their partner's handbag? well...dare not comment. coz now my hubby does that helping out with my li'll girls milk or stuff. hehehe.
ReplyDeletehey..it's been a while i've been quiet n not blogging n just realized u tagged me from previous entries. dun worry i'll post it anytime :) may not be very soon.
HaHa! Yesss... I also can't seem to understand why, oh why, do women have to let the men bring their accessory? tak macho langsung!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! My hubby likes to pull this kind of stunt too hehe..He'd hold my hand bag and act like an aunty. :)
ReplyDelete