Wednesday, June 16, 2010

HUARRRGGHH!! (part 2)

Yesterday, I posted about me being enraged over something, right? And that I sort of promised you the story behind it...

Well, after juggling some senses in my head, I told myself I would rather not. It's a pretty petty issue with me and this one girl whom I once considered a bestie. You don't go and break my trust, because I don't trust people easily.

Sigh... I'll let this one off of here la.. She's not worth the talk.

3 comments:

  1. Life's like that Dee.
    There really is no one you can trust 100% at all except yourself.
    Sad, but true.

    *hugs*
    Feel better soon. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is well ya! Sometimes, some things are better left unsaid... kan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why...
    Thanks for the comforting words, dear.

    Hugs back! :)

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails