Sunday, June 13, 2010

SEJIWA SENADA EXHIBITION

Right now, I am writing from my department's booth that has been set up for "Sejiwa Senada" Exhibition 2 days ago.The event started on 11/06/2010 until 13/06/2010, and there's around 120 booths from government and private agencies involve.... Today is my turn to sit in at the booth, and the weather is freaking sunny and scorching hot!!! I'm sweating like 2 pigs, combined! I have no idea what's the deal with this "Sejiwa Senada" but I'm guessing it's for the Sarawak Chief Minister to be closer to the rakyat's. Sigh.. And it's SUNDAY, where I'm supposed to still curl in my bed, with air- conditioner blasting its way all gooood..I can only imagine now...

The crowd is getting bigger at each ticking minute. There's a lot of contest going on, and the prizes are not bad. 42" plasma TV (s) are real catch! I myself went to try the contest yesterday, but no luck :(.. You see, the winners were being announced every hour.

OK! I have to hand out H1N1 and Dengue fever pamphlets, to name a few, like right now. And it's getting hotter and hotter here... OMG!!!! I will upload some pictures of the booth soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails