
Bagus! Barely 2 months after the wedding, and 1 month staying with The Hubby, I've gained almost 5kg!.. Damn.
But I have myself to blame. I've been indulging myself with late supper at mamak, lots of superb kuih during Ramadhan period, and not forgetting heavy lunch because somehow my brain just seemed to trick me into bigger portion during work. Yes, I've transferred into a new working environment. Same post, but more responsibility and lots more hard work. I no longer doing public work like health promotion or food premise inspection. Now it's all about technical part and laboratory instrument.
I am trying my best to absorb everything that I have to catch up at my new workplace. Entering the lab and doing pesticide analysis ain't something I've ever dream of doing previously, because I just suck at it. But oh well, now I feel much more important and happier, of course with much help from my office pantry since I can escape for a cup of Nescafe 3 in 1 everytime I am stress.
To add things up, I just found out last week that I'm going to be the pesticide lab Head of Unit next year. I declined, but was given no choice considering my seniority in the service. Damn (again).....
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
And now, my ultimate mission. LOSE WEIGHT. At least 3kg. I got so depressed last night that I cried myself to sleep. Muffin top and love handles whenever I wear my favourite jean and God, I hate it so much when I feel the fats around the tummy area everytime I slip into tight tops and dresses.......
Let the mission begin!.. Wish me luck you all.. :)
haha. gud luck to u la. congrats dah kawen :)
ReplyDeletechaiyok!!! saya pun dalam usaha nurun berat badan...errkkk?? hehehehe....next week start...hahahhaa
ReplyDeleteehehe...no komen la part putting on weight tok...aku big size man juak eh..hmm..rasa juak nan hensem2 kedak Jensen ya..ehehehe..all da best
ReplyDeletei feel u, i really really do.
ReplyDeleteand what's worse for me is that everytime i start dieting, the pounds keep piling so i ended giving up too many times & later had to start from scratch again.
so far, after 2 weeks i managed to lose 3.4kg but another 10kg to lose by new year!
i wish us both luck coz we both need it badly! :)
Oh gee! You gain weight? You better lose some starting from today. Hehehe!
ReplyDeleteHopefully you'll get used to your new job and post.
Share la ur tips. I'm also gaining weight. People's fav words to me nowadays: "Cyril, you are getting bigger"... and I don't jump of joy hearing those words...
ReplyDelete-cyrildason.com
All the best moi!
ReplyDeleteToo much TLC already bah, so tidak heran the weight shoot up hehehe
good luck friend! U can do it :) it's a big challenge....i find it hard coz the food portion here is sooo big!
ReplyDeleteMr. Abs: thank you :) and thank you again for the wedding wishes..
ReplyDeleteSaytunt: hah! ko mok diet? sik boh jak... keding ko ya.. aku yang jeles kowh.
Norris: it's all about how you feel inside, bro.. If you feel happy with your body, good for you.. I just aren't happy. Because somehow I know I can do much better than this.. And I seriously want to fit into my sexy tight black dress for my Vegas night this coming Dec..
ReplyDeleteAnd God! I seriously gotta look good for the Malibu beach in LA.
Nieza: haaaaaa...good for you girl! 3.4kg is damn lot, kay!.. kudos...
ReplyDeletesame here, i seem to be piling up more weight when I thought I'm doing cardio exercise almost everyday.. salah dirik binging masa weekend kali... hurmmmmmm...
Willie: yeah.. I am this mission as as my 2010 year-end resolution..thanks for your good wish, man..
Cyril: hujung bulan tok aku share tips haaa..see first if my method is working or not..hahaha.. else, you have to wait for another month lor..
ReplyDeleteCarol: hahahhahaha.. you got that right, girl!
NY: true dat true dat.. come let's hit the gym together laaa..ada kawan lagi best...