Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Next Saturday is Christmas Day, say what??

omG!!!! I can't believe that Christmas day is falling on next Saturday already... See how tight working schedule has really gotten into my life nowadays?...sigh....I didn't realise that Christmas AND my birthday is in 10 days! And the most important thing is, yerp, my LA trip is exactly 7 days from now... woooooo hooooo!

I just can't wait for the 3-weeks holiday. I really need the holiday to get my mind off work. I've been meaning to tell you guys about my crazy schedule in my lab, but that will have to wait.

As for now, it's LOS ANGELES baby!!! We're leaving to Las Vegas on the 23rd, come back to LA for Boxing Day Sale, shop shop shooooooopppp..

3 comments:

  1. enjoy ur cuti.....merry xmas!!! happy birthday!!! n happy honeymoon in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shopping part on boxing day makes my eyes bulged. so syiok!!! enjoy you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always like oversea holidays trip no matter berapa jam it have to take u on the flite.enjoy ur holiday...normally winter got so SALE everywhere but am not quite sure with Vegas.afterall enjoy the moment :) try europe nx time :)

    and yea Christmas is next sat. it hard to believe.am so excited balik kampung ni after 3 years tidak balik :) :)

    hey we shud keep in touch.blog on ur trip soon.

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails