Sorry for my absence in this blogosphere. Been like what, a month?.. .I've been swarmed by workload! Pathetic, I must say. Ran here and there, that often at times I just wish one day is equals to 30 hours, not 24.
I'm physically and mentally tired, plus spiritually drenched. Even now while typing this, my mind is still wandering about work stuff, money and our future house. Everything feels like they're mashing up inside my brain...
And my mood just roll down the hill at each day, for no apparent reason. I need a real holiday, which sadly both The Hubby and I have to push aside. Gara2 barang rumah.
Cis! u The House! Kalau dah boleh masuk, takpa la jugak.. ni barang dalam bilik tido The Hubby and I makin padat since we've started to buy stuff for The House. So many things going on with both side of the lawyers, that we still haven't even masuk to the house for cleaning.
Sigh ...... How can I not be more depressed? I.AM.IN.SERIOUS.NEED.OF.BEACH. just BEACH.TAN.COLD BEER.N.HUBBY.
So many things going on, I just don't know where to start.
Life seems to float seamlessly....
Need the beach too, bad! sigh...
ReplyDelete