I never have to explain myself to anybody..... Because the person who likes me doesn't need it. And the person who dislikes me won't believe it...
Friday, January 25, 2013
Sayonara Facebook
I've been bittered by Facebook for the past one year. Had it not been the tool to show videos and pictures of my daughter to families, my FB account will be long gone. Had it not been my favourite online boutique selling stuff using FB, I would just walk away from this sosial network.
Still remember the year I joined FB. It was in July 2007. I received an invitation to create an account to join the mmbers. The site was quiet back then and rapidly inclining in number of members. Until 2010, it was still enjoyable.
So many things to tell you, but I am just too malas.. Follow me on twitter and instagram ya.. As for FB, I need some time off from you. You bring me no more meaning in life. I feel no more love from you. BYE FACEBOOK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my Randomness
thought-ey
wedding
Big Day
fun.ney
friendship-ey
laugh
Thought
Birthday
food-ey
lovey
movie
work
Stress
body issue
song-ey
LA trip
PLKN
The Hubby
emotional
game
occasion-ey
Bitch
Blogspot
Christmas
Cute
Emily
Facebook
Jensen
Love
Party
Sarawak Bloggers
Sick
Students
USA
award
baby
crib-ey
death
friendship
gloom-ey
hob-bey
holiday
honeymoon
mad
mad-dey
motherhood
new year
sarcasm.ey
smile
tips
Black
Blue
Colour
Contest
Crib
Dreamland-ey
EQ
Engagement
FWC
Favour
Free
Hari Raya
Hobby
Homey
KFC
Malaysian
Phuket
Pregnancy
Rant
Rival
Sale
Samsung
Sex
Shopping
Summer
Sweet
The Curve
Twitter
angry
blog
cake
cashier
colleague
complain
courteous
crazy
disappointed
family
hypocrite
in- laws
luck
milk
news
notic.ey
novel
power
proposal
respect
sarcastic
shirt
shooting stars
store
tired
yummy
You deactivate ur FB account?..
ReplyDelete