Friday, May 10, 2013

Ohmaii... When was my last post here??

Hi! I have been abandoning this page for oh-so-many months and the real reason is because of my laptop. The lagging and frustration of waiting for it to "warm- up" after logging it, it frustrates me. I know I should not come with this lame excuse because after all blogging is all about putting thoughts in words. Why the delay, right? Not that I did not try to do decluttering or even sending the laptop for service. After a while, I got fed- up and just gave up. So many stories to tell, but the lack of motivation to type or even just simply borrowing The Hubby's laptop, which by the way is far so convenient, it just kind of ate the mood to blog. Not anymore. I had just bought me a new baby. Hello hello Asus Transformer Prime! So loving my new toy right now. Well, what is there not to love when I can have the best of both world when it can be transformed to Tablet at anytime. Or just slot in with its keypad and I have myself a netbook. Not to mention that I can plug in my USB and can do editing on works with Polaris Office application. Of course there's Ipad and Tablets of many brands and prizes, but call me old fashioned I ststill love typing with keyboard. Everything comes easier with the clicking of the board. So, yah. You guys gotta welcome me back into the blogosphere, because I am planning to rant more often now. Tee heeee... Till then! Love, Deedee

No comments:

Post a Comment

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails