
Have you guys watch this movie? .. I actually just finished watching this movie in cinema like 3 hours ago. My God.. you all has GOT to watch this movie. 2012 is directed by Roland Emmerich and comprises of some famous actors like John Cusack ( I fell in love with his acting after Running Jury), Amanda Peet and Thandie Newton.
This movie is about the earth's Dooms Day which is on 21 December 2012. Whatever you may think of how our Doom's Day is gonna be like, it's all that or much worse. I felt like I was on a roller coaster ride thoughout the entire movie, screaming and kept saying OMG(and shiiitttt :P). Dunno if I can handle it well if it had been a 3D movie..There's lots of sad moment and sad goodbyes as well..I seriously tahan my airmata.. My brain immediately went to my-family-is-everything mode. What if 21.12.12 is really the day when Mother Earth expires?.. Am I really prepared to meet my Maker?.. Death is inevitable, of course. But often at times, we just need more time.....
Anyway, I don't want to be a spoiler here. If you haven't watch the movie, go watch!! :) Then tell me what you think about it alright?
Till then!
I HEARD FROM EVERYONE THAT ITS GOOD!!! adoi I wish I can go and watch in the cinema >.<
ReplyDeleteDaniel : why can't you?.. It's seriously a good movie. Of course, it's all abt the CGI effect, but hey, it's super realistic, that it became creepy! hehe
ReplyDeleteKuching needs more cinemas. I spent 3 hours scouting for an empty seat. Now, I have to watch this movie after Wednesday..
ReplyDeletewill watch it next week with him :)
ReplyDeleteeda