Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy 40th, Sesame Street!!!


These muppets put my cranky morning mood to a smiley mode when I clicked Google.com this morning. I literally grew up with Sesame Street. I love Ernie and Bert, Cookie Monster and the Dracula! I love how the show taught on alphabets and numbers...
"can you tell me how to get.. how to get to sesame street.. how to get to sesame street......." aaaaa.....
Happy 40th, Sesame Street!!! You rock!!

6 comments:

  1. hahahaha those good old days! I lover that show a lot... now they have it in malay sync... WEIRD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. daniel: yea.. I don't prefer any other version of it...Not even Elmo's world.. Sesame street should remain as original as it was(and hopefully ever).. .Malay language? no!!!....

    ReplyDelete
  3. IMHO thats why kids nowadays speak poor english and that why teaching math and science in english has to be abolish XD haha, sad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love big bird.. hehehhe

    eda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dee :Lupa sudah aku crita ni bah. lama tiada tinguk. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniel: but thank God my lil siblings know where to pick up their substitutes. They have this American slang now, thanks to Disney and Cartoon Network... you've-got-to-be-kidding-me phrase all the time..I kena jangkit also..

    Eda : Eda!! jumpa jumpa this weekend k! ... and he always lepak with Oscar the Grouch kan? hehehhee

    Willie: me too :( .. but when i saw the muppets at the Google.com this morning, I quickly downloaded sesame streets songs, for the sweet fond of childhood memories.. now am listening to Dracula doing counting..muahahha

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails