Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Chilli (as in vegetable! :) ) Lover!!

I don't know if you know this tip, but am glad to share with avid chillies eaters out there .. :) To prolong the shelf life of chillies that you bought in supermarket or wet market, it's very simple. Put them in a container and then into the freezer compartment in your fridge. Of course the chillies will be in a frozen form. And so to consume it, just thaw it back..it's that easy! eheee.


This way, the chilli can last up to 3 to 4 months.. I kid you not! Wanna see the chilli stock I've been keeping since last August? The reason why I keep the stock for quite some time is because I don't really cook at home. Even if I do, I'll be cooking for myself, or at most for 2 persons.. :(


Here's the picture...


2 comments:

  1. haha for sabahan chilli in every meal is a must. memang pembuka selera yang paling berkesan la.. thanks for the tips! when i was studying in KL the chillies that my friends brought from sabah always end up rotten -_- wasted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dee, ice cream chili.. heheh

    eda

    ReplyDelete

My say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails